Select between a Let Only or Full Management service option:
Let only (tenant find)
We include the following…
- Advertisement of your property on our website and major portals
- Proven track record of finding you the perfect tenant(s)
- Carry out necessary reference and right to rent checks
- Produce Tenancy Agreement
- Advise landlords on health and safety issues, furnishings, current legislation and compliance
- Transfer of utilities
- Check the tenant in (Move in)
- Arrange inventory
- Register the deposit
- Rental valuation/market appraisal
- Pre-lettings advice
- Accompanied viewings
Property Management gives you peace of mind that both your property and tenant will be cared for 24/7.
In addition to the Let Only service, Full Management includes;
- Organising emergency repairs
- Routine property inspections
- Check in & out inventory check
- Register the tenant's security deposit with an approved Deposit Scheme
- Carry out an inventory
- Collection of rent & Standing order
- Arrange tenancy renewals
- Advise on remaining compliant with the ever changing regulations
- FREE 360 virtual tour
- Monthly rent statement and payment
- 24/7 Management of the property
- Dealing with deposit disputes (between tenant and DPS)
- Access to My Area 24/7
Guide for Landlords
Access My Area, 24/7
Instruct our Website and be kept in the loop with viewings, offers, inspections, property statements and invoices, 24/7 through My Area.
Our local team of specialists will create your advert. We can arrange to take professional photographs and for the correct certificates to be in place. When you are happy, we will list your property on our website and major UK portals.
Viewings and offers
Sit back and let us take care of viewings where we'll find you suitable tenants. Get instant feedback, and receive offers as soon as they're made.
Once you've selected your tenants, we will carry out the necessary referencing. We will check their credit history and ensure they can afford the rent. Our referencing covers four main sections, Income, Credit checking, ID and previous Landlord reference. This enables us to build a full background of prospective tenants prior to moving them in to their new home.
After a tenant has been successfully referenced, we'll prepare your tenancy agreement and get it signed by all the tenants using our online, easy access portal. This will be signed digitally.
Once contracts are signed, we'll collect and register your tenant's deposit with the Deposit Replacement Service (DPS).
Collecting rent and standing orders
We will collect the first month's rent and transfer it to you. A standing order will be set up so that your rent gets paid on time, when it's due.
Upon completion of the process, keys will be released to the inventory clerk or the tenant on moving-in day. For managed properties, we will provide the tenant with contact details of their dedicated Property Manager.